We posted top post #4 last week in case you missed it. Now it’s time for top post #3 in our post countdown of the top 4 Deep Web University posts of 2013. Top post #3 is [whitepaper] Understanding the Deep Web in 10 Minutes.
This post from March 12, 2013, launched our Understanding the Deep Web in 10 Minutes whitepaper which covers:
- Where the Deep Web is, and how it compares to the Surface Web and Dark Web
- Why you should care about the Deep Web
- The difference between a search engine and a Deep Web harvest engine
- How data is harvested from the Deep Web
- Deep Web harvest use cases
Read it here: