- What information is available on the Deep Web for healthcare research
- How the information is currently collected
- The solutions available for improving Big Data collection and analysis
- How Sanford Research leveraged Big Data from the Deep Web to create efficiency
Big Data available on the Deep Web for healthcare research includes but is not limited to:
- Journal articles
- Clinical trial information
- Message boards
- Conference reports
- Institutional papers
This data can be relevant to people of many disciplines who are interested in research related to a specific disease or healthcare topic area; everyone from the researcher looking at existing medical trials to a development professional looking for available grants.
BrightPlanet’s Deep Web Research Silos house topic-specific data, in this case, specific disease or healthcare topic data. The Silos provide a user-friendly searchable database covering hundreds of relevant sources from any source type. This makes data management and information-finding a simple process.
Download our free whitepaper to see how healthcare research can benefit from harnessing Big Data from the Deep Web to create efficiency and improve collaboration.