[Whitepaper] Harnessing the Deep Web for Healthcare Research
In our latest whitepaper we dive into how healthcare research can harness Big Data available on the Deep Web to create efficiency and improve collaboration. The whitepaper includes:
- What information is available on the Deep Web for healthcare research
- How the information is currently collected
- The solutions available for improving Big Data collection and analysis
- How Sanford Research leveraged Big Data from the Deep Web to create efficiency
Big Data available on the Deep Web for healthcare research includes but is not limited to:
- Journal articles
- Clinical trial information
- Message boards
- Conference reports
- Institutional papers
This data can be relevant to people of many disciplines who are interested in research related to a specific disease or healthcare topic area; everyone from the researcher looking at existing medical trials to a development professional looking for available grants.
BrightPlanet’s Deep Web Research Silos house topic-specific data, in this case, specific disease or healthcare topic data. The Silos provide a user-friendly searchable database covering hundreds of relevant sources from any source type. This makes data management and information-finding a simple process.
Download our free whitepaper to see how healthcare research can benefit from harnessing Big Data from the Deep Web to create efficiency and improve collaboration.